Are you a Customer Service/Service Coordinator with strong administration skills processing orders and invoices?
Our client based in Bradford is looking for an exceptional Customer Service Coordinator with exceptional communication skills on a 4 week temporary basis. You will join their extremely busy fun and friendly team to support their hire service team who log service calls and organise engineer visits.
Pay rate: £15 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm, 1 hour for lunch
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Maintain Customer relationships
- Handling incoming calls
- Effectively logging Service and Hire calls
- Managing Technicians diary
- Allocating and planning PPM, remedial, Hire and commissioning visits
- Raising purchase orders for Technicians
- Sending customers reports
- Liaise with Regional Service Manager on daily basis
- Any additional responsibilities as required
- Previous service coordination experience
- Strong administration background
- Team player
- Customer service skills are essential
- Must be able to multi task with attention to detail
If you have service/hire coordination experience and want to work for this progressive expanding company who really do value their staff then please apply – you never know where this opportunity could lead!
Job TitleCustomer Service Coordinator – Temp – Bradford – Filled
Salary£15 per hour
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm, 1 hour for lunch