An exclusive opportunity has arisen to join a family owned business with an established international presence and exceptional reputation for being one of the highest British quality products in their specialism.
Due to a rapidly developing Customer Service function for the company, were recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to be based in their Winchester office. This is an exciting time to join a team who is committed to excel in the level of service they provide to their customers ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Arranging customer returns, collections and ensuring return requests are processed efficiently
- Working closely with the finance team ensuring credit notes and refunds are processed as soon as possible
- Processing replacement orders ensuring they are prioritised for dispatch and the customer is kept updated at all times
- Responding urgently to customer complaints. Liaising with colleagues and managers to find the best solutions for customer issues
- Ensuring all customer complaints are logged and tracked through to resolution
- Actively seeking and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments to ensure the highest quality products and services and to continually strive for improvements
- Booking deliveries for new orders and liaising with the logistics team to ensure orders are dispatched
- Monitoring and responding to website enquiries/orders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Executive to take on a role within a growing business. Previous experience in Customer Service role and experience in a luxury retail environment is preferable although not mandatory.
Please do apply for a further conversation about the role.
Job TitleCustomer Service Executive
SalaryUp to £25,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday