- Free parking
- Career progression
- Free food
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to assist with the continued upward growth of our clients well-established company in Andover.
This role is an exciting opportunity to combine your desire to deliver excellent customer service with your drive for customer growth.
Reporting into the Sales Director you will manage the customer service team striving for a first-class experience ensuring deadlines are met.
You will be responsible for driving activity across your team taking the lead in account retention and growth. As Customer Service Manager your role requires a high level of accuracy and commercial acumen in a fast-paced environment, whilst holding the customers best interests to the forefront of every decision.
- Manage the customer service team and inspire, coach and mentor to support their ongoing development
- Ensure account retention and driving account growth through existing accounts
- Communication of customer requirements with internal stakeholders
- Forge long lasting relationships both external and internal stakeholders
- Recognise process changes that will improve efficiencies and drive productivity through the team
- Commercially aware and have a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- An effective communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Be able to multitask and work at pace
- Experience of delivering 5* customer service
- Experience managing a team
- Familiar with the use of order management systems
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, commitment to your personal development and a great working environment. If you would like to play a significant role in their growth trajectory moving forward, please apply now.
Job TitleCustomer Service Manager
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week