- 25 days plus 8 bank holiday
- 2 X death in service
- Auto-enrolment after 3 months 5 % salary sacrifice they top up by 3% after 3 years match at 6%.
- Bupa health cash plan to opt in or opt out
Are you a leader and motivator of a customer service team ? Can you manage a team remotely in a fast paced and busy environment with the customer at the heart of everything you do?
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to lead a team of dedicated customer care coordinators in the delivery of exceptional fulfillment for both service and rental for a global business.
As Customer Service Leader you will enable and coach your team to ensure the highest level of customer service and most efficient ways of working are upheld whilst delivering the business strategies.
The successful Customer Service Manager must have previous team leadership in a fast paced and busy environment that manages and schedules either a large fleet or numbers of engineers and remotely managing a team would also be an advantage. You will also on occasion need to travel to other sites in the UK so a full driving license is essential.
- To oversee a team of customer care co-ordinators through regular communication on performance, feedback, efficiency and customer service feedback.
- To coach and support the team and to oversee customer-related problems where necessary in order to reduce customer plant downtime (Keeping Industry Running) and enhance the customer relationship.
- Undertake regular (minimum weekly) reviews with the team to ensure processes & procedures are correctly being followed and reviewed for opportunity for improvements
- Ensuring both Service and Rental receive the same levels of customer service
- Dealing with escalated customer enquiries.
- Ensure all business KPI’s, Objectives and Strategies are met
Secondary Support functions
- Maintain Customer relationships.
- Handling incoming calls
- Logging Service/Hire calls
- Managing Technicians diary
- Allocating and planning , breakdown, remedial, Hire and commissioning visits
- Raising purchase orders for field Technicians
- Sending customers reports
- Liaise with Service Operations Leader and Regional Service Managers on daily basis
- Any additional responsibilities as required.
If you are an experienced and successful leader in a customer service delivery environment please do apply.
Job TitleCustomer Service Manager – Closed
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.