- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service x4
- Company pension
Are you an experienced Senior Service Scheduler or Senior Service Coordinator with a background in HVAC, Mechanical or Engineering sectors who has managed a team, or, a HVAC engineer who is looking to come off the tools and can schedule and manage a team?
Do you thrive on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing schedules for field engineers to deliver the best possible customer service?
Our client is looking for a permanent Customer Service Technical Team Leader to join their team to carry out the day-to-day service coordination and look after the team. You will be the key point of contact between the technicians and customers. The role involves dealing with a high volume of orders and enquiries from technicians, customers, and suppliers so it is essential that you have technical knowledge within the HVAC, mechanical or engineering sectors.
You will need to be highly organised with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities simultaneously and have experience working in a high volume, busy environment and have a background in scheduling engineers.
- Schedule technicians service calls and visits on planned and unplanned jobs
- Manage the scheduling of complex service projects from order entry to invoice
- Handle incoming technical enquiries from customers, engineer’s and suppliers
- Liaise with technicians, customers, and supplier enquiries to manage their expectations and that their requirements are met
- Reviewing reports from technicians
- Process orders and order parts from the factory or suppliers
- Maintain and update records, spreadsheets and internal databases
- Forward plan and scheduling maintenance contracts to become familiar with specific customer requirements and maintain existing/new relationships
- Previous Service Coordinator/Scheduler Coordinator experience within the Mechanical or Engineering sectors is essential
- Experience supporting/managing a team
- Strong administration background with the ability to work efficiently with MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are an experienced Senior Service Scheduler/Senior Service Coordinator/Engineer with a flair for scheduling engineers and interested in working for a global company with excellent benefits & progression opportunities, then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleCustomer Service Technical Team Leader
Salary£28,000 - £42,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday