- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice pension
- 2 X death in service
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with extensive experience of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns including paid search, web site optimisation, marketing automation and email marketing?
Are you currently working in the Manufacturing or Engineering/Technical sector as a Digital Marketing Manager with exposure to the various countries and languages across the EMEA region?
This role offers the opportunity to work with a combination of both home and office working in the Southampton area on a permanent basis.
This role is a superb opportunity to utilise your digital marketing skills and reports directly into the Group Marketing Director and will be responsible for the company website structure and content for all markets and channels and ensuring that paid and organic traffic improve ROI. You will also be responsible for managing Google Ads Europe wide and continuously improve keywords, bid strategies, advert copy and automation through data analysis and AB test insight.
As Digital Marketing Manager, campaign management is also a large part of the role and you will define, setup and manage automated marketing nurture campaigns.
- Significant experience and expertise in Google and other digital advertising
- Significant expertise in managing international multi-language WordPress websites
- B2B email marketing experience
- Business or Marketing degree an advantage
- Personable and able to communicate well with senior leaders
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience using Click Dynamics or other mass email HTML tools
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge and experience in Manufacturing/ Engineering markets.
The company are exceptional and offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at is core. The business boldly challenges what is possible for a sustainable world and have a passion for serving customers whilst caring about the environment.
If you share the values of the company and you are an expert in Digital Marketing then do call or apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Job TitleDigital Marketing Manager – Filled
Salary£39,000 - £52,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday 8.30am – 5pm