- 25 days holiday - pro rata
- Flexible working/ home working hybrid
Are you an exceptional PR Manager with experience working across the EMEA region for a multi national organisation? Have you the leadership ability to manage a small PR team covering both B2B and B2C technical product launches across the EMEA?
An exceptional 6 month full time contract has become available for an experienced Public Relations professional to join a team based from Stockley Park offering an element of home working.
You will be the EMEA PR Lead to support a busy schedule of campaigns, projects, and product launches across our B2B and B2C businesses.
As PR Manager for this international technology business you will execute the PR Communications plan for B2B and B2C across the EMEA including budget management and you will work closely with stakeholders to develop communications plans that directly support business objectives around priority product launches and technology announcements.
You will also provide external communications support to the country communications teams & provide centrally created messages & assets.
What you will need:
- Multiple years pan-EMEA Communications experience; including team management.
- Proven experience working across B2B and B2C.
- Previous experience working in a multinational organisation working across European or International markets.
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Self-motivated, collaborative & pragmatic;
- Can do attitude.
- Project management experience and capable of working on multiple projects at once.
- Relevant Communications / CIPR accreditation and / or qualifications are desirable.
If this exciting opportunity to join a Global organisation in a hybrid working arrangement is of interest and you have the experience required please do apply for an initial conversation.
Job TitleEMEA PR Manager – live
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday