- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service x4
- Private Medical Insurance
Are you an Engineering Applications Manager with experience within the HVAC industry, specifically in heat pumps and natural refrigerant systems installation? Can you lead and manage a team to technically execute product development with the ability to coach, engage and lead others in the delivery of technical proposals or solutions and deliver solutions for customers?
Our client, a leading engineering company is looking for a permanent Engineering Applications Manager to play a pivotal role in the sales process with the South region. You will act as the technical liaison between the company, sub-contractors, new and existing customers to ensure the process is pro-actively managed and that they receive the best customer service.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide accurate information in an easy to understand manner to both a technical and non-technical audience. You will be providing advanced pre-sales and aftersales support for current and prospective customers so a solid understanding of CAD and produce schematic & P&ID drawings is essential.
This role will require you to be on the road 50% of the time so will require a full, clean UK driving license.
- Manage the customer technical support experience through activation of new orders, ensuring the needs of the customer are met.
- Deliver technical demonstrations and presentations
- Lead the technical team to research and offer technical solutions to solve technical questions / issues presented.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and delivery of heat pump / Natural refrigerant system solutions.
- Develop, present and conduct training for prospective and existing customers
- Create installation quotations for the relevant sales engineer in line with each individual project requirement, encompassing all details necessary for project completion.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Membership of a professional engineering body preferably with chartered status
- Advanced level of progressive managerial responsibility within an Applications Engineering position
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and risk assessment skills.
- Solid time management skills with a track record of working in a team environment successfully leading and supporting others.
If you are an experienced Engineering Applications Manager and want to work for a progressive expanding company who really do value their team members, we would love to hear from you.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleEngineering Applications Manager
Salary£30,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday