- Offering a competitive salary and OTE + car or car allowance
- 25 days plus bank holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension after 3 months 5 % salary sacrifice, they top up by 3% after 3 years match at 6%
- Death in service x4
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Engineer / Salesperson /Account Manager within the HVAC industry. Looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have an extensive knowledge of heat pumps and industrial size chillers /refrigeration? A proven track record and passion for sales?
Our client, a prestigious global company is looking for an Equipment Sales Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for sales and customer development. Growth of hire contract business and retention throughout the sales region. Having a proven working knowledge of heating, ventilating, air conditioning & HVAC systems (including building automation systems) is essential for this role.
You will need to have outstanding relationship building skills and be adept at seeking out opportunities for new contracts. Liaising with new and existing customers to develop and maintain relationships. You will also be IT literate and competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accountable for the delivery of individual bonus target to meet Sales Incentive guidelines
- Management of a personal sales plan including management of leads, effective sales meetings, preparation of detailed financial proposals and order generation
- Forecasting and reporting on bookings, revenue, conversion rates and maintenance of overall pipeline
- Proactive contact with key customers and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, including relationship management and handling customer issues
This is a permanent position. Working remotely, due to regional area you will be covering, you will need to live inside the M25. Offering a competitive salary and OTE, plus car or car allowance. Driver’s license is essential.
If you are an experience Sales Engineer, this is a great opportunity to join a well-known, market leading company within the Commercial Hire, Sales and Service industry. To hear more about this role, please apply now.
In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleEquipment Sales Engineer
Salary£55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday