An award winning venue offering high quality meeting spaces, accommodation and world leading leisure facilities is recruiting for a passionate Event Sales Coordinator to join their growing and friendly team.
You will be selling the venue facilities and services, responding to all incoming enquiries and proactively securing contracted business. To accurately coordinate all booking details from the initial enquiry to the point of delivery. You will also be preparing accurate and professional quotations/proposals, contracts to send to clients, conduct onsite customer show rounds and pre-event meetings with clients.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Recent experience in events, conference, banqueting and live event management/coordination
- Relevant sales, enquiry handling and event management training
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Good commercial awareness and a desire to get results
- Ability to be supportive and motivate others
- An inherent passion for always delivering fabulous customer service
This is an exciting chance for a Event Sales Coordinator to join an events and venues company who offer exceptional services to their customers. If you are interested in this role with a fantastic company with great benefits, then please apply.
Job TitleEvent Sales Coordinator
Salary£24,000 - £27,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday