Are you an experienced Events Operations leader with 2-3 years working hands on in an events, conference, wedding, banquet and meeting venue?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a family values led business in a close knit team who prioritise both your well being and the environment?
Would you like to work in a busy business executing all events as a ‘doer’ but also offering leadership to a small team who also donate the profit to charity?
This exceptional award wining venue holds up to 500 functions a year across a wide variety including corporate conferences, weddings, exhibitions, meetings, banquets/private dining and large events.
What you will be doing:
- Manage events in accordance with client`s requirements
- Work with and supervise casual staff and events team ensuring the highest quality of customer service
- Responsible for all set up activities of all function areas in and around the venue
- Play an active role in moving event furniture according to client’s requirements.
- Assist events team to ensure all legal and company policies are followed at all times (COSHH, Health and Safety, and Fire)
- Lead events team to carry out monthly audits.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Warm and caring personality
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guests needs, being professional and welcoming
- Previous service experience is an asset
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Your Team and Working Environment
This exceptional role offers career opportunities for the future, a fun environment with a 40 hour week over 5 days enabling personal planning for a healthy work/ life balance.
- 35 days holidays (inc Bank Holidays)
- 15% discount in our onsite award-winning Farm shop Fodder
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Monthly perks and frequent staff social events
- Pension – 6% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution
Job TitleEvents Manager
SalaryUp to £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours40 hours per week