- Free parking
- Career progression
- Free food
We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to assist with the continued upward growth of our clients well-established company in Andover.
Our client operates at the highest standards and customer service is at the heart of everything they do. They have a collaborative approach with their team and encourage development and provide learning opportunities for their employees.
You will be supporting the Sales Director by providing a first-class service to internal and external customers ensuring that deadlines are met.
As Executive Assistant your role requires a high level of accuracy and commercial acumen in a fast-paced environment, whilst holding the customers best interests to the forefront of every decision.
- Diary management, including scheduling both internal and external meetings, coordinating schedules, managing diary commitments
- Run sales and business reports for the Director to present to the board
- Assist with the management and co-ordination of the Directors customer accounts
- Attending meetings and carrying out administrative duties, such as documenting minutes, actions, and decisions
- Organising internal and external events such as open days, exhibitions
- Responding to enquiries within a timely manner
- Manage and co-ordinate challenges that may arise within customer accounts
- Organisational skills, ability to multi-task, organise others and manage deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Work within a pressurised environment requiring flexibility and adaptability
- Familiar with the use of order management systems and/or CRM
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, commitment to your personal development and a great working environment. If you would like to play a significant role in their growth trajectory moving forward, please apply now.
Job TitleExecutive Assistant
Salary£28,000 - £33,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week