- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Extensive benefits package
Are you experienced in onsite Facilities Management with a good overall knowledge with regards Health and Safety and dealing with Contracts?
Do you have exceptional communication and relationship building skills to enable you to deal with issues in a calm and responsive manner putting customer service at the forefront of everything?
We have an awesome opportunity to work in the Hertfordshire area on a large, beautiful site with a small and close-knit team managing the compliance and supporting the businesses buildings and facilities, maintenance, legal compliance and Health and safety standards across the site portfolio.
You will schedule maintenance according to the phased budget, handling the logistical onboarding and move out of tenant businesses, and will be support in new systems and equipment procurement and implementation.
As Facilities Supervisor you will be familiar with business and financial principles and will undertake the management of the assigned maintenance and purchasing budgets using the financial data to ensure targets are met and assigned business areas are profitable.
You will need to coordinate both a planned approach to building (PPM) and systems maintenance, in conjunction with the on-site facilities team and work to achieve a swift response to reactive maintenance and repairing requirements.
- Health and Safety overview and audit, risk profiles etc. Ideally IOSH qualified.
- Ensure that the organization remains legally compliant in the area of health and safety
- Overseeing the facilities management across the portfolio, and working to make improvement to services delivery with the support of the senior team and on-site facilities department
- Tenant company onboarding and inventory and Tenant company move-out
- Co-ordinate with external providers and other on-site departments (i.e., facilities, IT, H&S etc.) to ensure that general services are maintained, and that tenant requirements are suitably discussed and met where feasibly possible
- Problem solving customer and tenant requirements and solving other logistical challenges in line with company objectives and values.
- Approve the purchase of building specific materials and equipment, planed inventory, and oversee procurement efficiency
- Managing building maintenance and ensuring new and existing provision is fit for purpose.
- The provision of day-to-day tenant buildings and services
- Support in improving management systems, processes and best practices
You will need to have exceptional communication skills, be organised, able to work independently as well as part of a team and be calm and measured in approach. If you are an experienced Facilities co-ordinator particularly with knowledge of managing a site, please do apply for a chat about the role.
Job TitleFacilities Supervisor
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday occassional weekend/evenings