- 25 days holiday
- company van
- mobile and laptop
- private healthcare
- enhanced pension
Are you a Service engineer with experience in motors, pumps, plumbing, electrical systems and electronic control systems? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team for a growing national healthcare business. As part of the service team, you will help deliver excellent, flexible service to the client base. The successful field service engineer will need have a solid experience with fault finding as this is an essential part of this role, specifically in electro-mechanical devices.
You should live in the Newcastle area with a home postcode beginning with NE and have a full UK driving license as well as undergo a CRB/DBS background check.
- Proven track record in technical support (preferably field based).
- Experience on product a strong advantage.
- Installation of capital equipment using electro-mechanical knowledge etc.
- technical qualification: National Certificate/City and Guilds or equivalent.
- Qualifications in HTM 2010 and HTM2030 desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and deal with conflicting work pressures.
You will be joining an innovative, steadily growing company with an exceptionally good name within their area of expertise. The company value their staff members and offer stability, longevity, and progression.
We would love to hear from you.
Job TitleField Service Engineer – LIVE
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday