- 25 days plus bank hol buy and sell 5 days
- 2 X death in service
- Pension-Auto-enrolment after 3 months 5 % salary sacrifice, they top up by 3% after 3 years match at 6%.
- Private medical
Are you an experienced IT field support technician offering prompt and accurate technical support with a high level of customer satisfaction?
Can you demonstrate strong remote trouble shooting support skills especially in current circumstances where most users are working remotely including security issues and scans? Are you skilled and able to diagnose and troubleshoot workstation, application, peripheral, mobile device, and/or printer problems?
This is an exceptional role working for a growing international business with a diverse and fast paced culture. The role offers you the opportunity to showcase your skills with not only IT field support but also projects so you must be able to work independently as well as others on these projects with minimum supervision.
You will be working across regional teams of other Field service technicians both in IT and mechanical/electrical engineering.
Based in the Southampton area you will also need to travel to other UK sites when required.
- Perform Windows based computer and mobile device support in a networked office environment within an office and support remotely to users working from home.
- Imaging PC’s to required Windows 10 OS using imaging keys.
- Supporting or performing MS Office and Outlook configuration and troubleshooting Office 365, MS Teams software installation and configuration; new user set up; printer and network file share configuration and troubleshooting; peripheral installation, configuration and troubleshooting; and computer/user moves, adds, and changes.
- Support enterprise applications including installation, escalate to application owners as needed.
- Perform Xerox based troubleshooting and device support.
- Setting up IT equipment and support in office moves and reconfiguration of office layouts to support the networked office spaces
- Perform project related tasks including installing network hardware and working with Vendors
- Manage assets include replacement and refresh, working with procurement.
- Responsible for reviewing trouble ticket queues, documenting support and diagnostic activities, escalating problems as required.
- Accurately and effectively resolving and closing assigned trouble tickets in accordance with SLA requirements.
- Need to demonstrate a capability to adapt to a complex multicultural environment
- Will be presented with projects with limited scopes and must be able to work independently as well as others on these projects with minimum supervision.
- This position will require general guidance, milestone reviews.
- The ability to work in cross regional team of other Field service technicians
- Travel to other UK sites when required
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or equivalent education/experience.
- Certifications to include A+, Security +, Net+, Microsoft, and Dell (certain certifications will be required within a certain timeframe of employment) preferred.
- Experience with providing customer support for Windows based computers in a networked environment, including experience performing computer hardware, software, break/fix, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with supporting MS Office products (or other shrink-wrap software applications) including experience using a commercial trouble ticketing system (such as Remedy/ServiceNow) and the ability to track and document actions taken.
The company are exceptional and offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at is core. The business boldly challenges what is possible for a sustainable world and have a passion for serving customers whilst caring about the environment.
If you share the values of the company and you are an expert as a Field Service Technician then do call or apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Job TitleField Service Technician IT- LIVE
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday