Are you a Refrigeration/ Air-conditioning Service Engineer? Or perhaps a boiler service Engineer? Looking for a new and exciting challenge in a company that offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. My client is recruiting for Field Service Technicians to maintain customer plant and equipment in line with their standards and policies. You will need to be able to resolve routine problems efficiently and have the ability to diagnose system problems in the most cost-effective manner whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction. As you are representing the company, you will need to build customer relations and have excellent communication skills.
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Use software, technology, and hand tools,
- Following engineering specifications and engineering drawings
- Fault find, diagnose, and repair equipment.
- Flexibility of working hours outside of core hours and be available for standby roster.
You will need to hold
- UK driver’s license (clean)
- F Gas qualified with experience within HVAC or similar role
- Engineering qualification
As this is primarily a field-based role, extensive travel across the region will be required as well as a Rota of weekend working.
Rates of pay are depending on experience and they are very competitive and offer comprehensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company. If you are interested I would love to talk to you!
Job TitleField Service Technicians – Live
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursRota and shifts