- Hybrid- home/office working
- 25 days holiday plus 2 days paid for charity work and your Birthday off!
- Perkbox inc 24/7 GP access
- Eye care vouchers
- Pay dy parties
- Sabbatical option after working 5 years
Are you looking for a Finance Manager opportunity? Are you qualified to either ACCA or CIMA and looking for a values based company where you can connect the finance function to more than just a transactional offering? Do you want to develop a small finance team into a true business partner and make recommendations as part of the senior team based on data driven trends and analytics?
Oyster is proud to be recruiting for a developing and values based SME in London who have a sharp growth trajectory in the next 5 years and are looking for a qualified Finance Manager to take the accounting function to the next level. The timing is right to launch your Finance career to the next level.
Culturally they are connected beyond work relationships and are a great bunch of people to work with. They want someone genuinely positive – not transactional, very analytical and who can add more to the conversation of the company.
You need to offer both the analytical and strategic ability to guide the business and make recommendations on intelligent data. You will be energetic, collaborative and take accountability for your department.
You will be very hands on but also need to be proactive and be able to balance the two.
This business transforms peoples lives and organisations, they inspire and put the heart of their customers in everything they do and in return you will be encouraged to explore, connect with and show up as your unique self.
A brief overview:
• Managing the Finance function and team
• Providing hands-on assistance with day-to-day finance and accounting processes
• Providing commercial analysis and insight into the P&L to help shape decision-making for the management team
• Managing accounting records in Xero and preparing of quarterly VAT return and filing
• Managing all aspects of month, quarter, and end-of-year
• Developing and producing monthly management information reporting for the management team and the wider business
• Liaising with company accountants on preparation of the company accounts and corporation tax reporting
• Assisting the R&D consultant with Information for the annual corporation tax R&D claim
• Supporting with the yearly budget-setting process
• Input in future growth planning, project business case creation, sign-off and analysis.
The role offers flexible home/office hybrid working and 25 days holiday with a whole host of other benefits.
You must be ACCA or CIMA qualified.
A superb opportunity to join a successful SME at the right time!
Please do apply for an initial conversation.
Job TitleFinance Manager – SME – South East London
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday