- 25 days holiday option to buy another 5 days on top
- Private healthcare and income protection Pension match contribution to 10% of salary
- Company pension scheme to 10%
- Death in service
- Free parking
Are you a FMCG Category Project Manager, with complex marketing led project management experience (from product briefing to final SKU) ideally in the food industry and looking for a new challenge?
Our client a well-established company is looking for a FMCG Category Project Manager for a 15 month fixed term contact (the role could go perm or other opportunities may arise at the end of the contract). Based in their offices in Bournemouth 2 days per week, 3 days remote, to deliver flawless planning and implementation of their FMCG portfolio, with a specific focus on innovation and renovation on more of their leading products.
As Category Project Manager you will need to be a self-starter with strong communication skills and experienced in facilitating a team who are managing projects to ensure all project objectives are achieved, from the launch to ongoing management and delivery.
- Lead projects through the innovation gate process, ensuring launch success criteria are clearly defined all business criteria and parameters are achieved. This will involve working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with the team to ensure the innovation pipeline can deliver business targets, prioritising projects and required resources
- Define the project teams, ensuring a Critical Time Path is developed
- Assessing project requests and identify areas of project risk
- Prioritising and resolving multiple, conflicting inputs or projects and managing project financial risk and contingency planning with functional leaders
- Assessing the impact of technical changes or delays
- Managing project communication to business teams and all levels across the organisation
- Assessing and facilitating critical project decisions with senior management to ensure project priorities are optimised
- Conducting root cause investigations when projects or process’ deviations occur and identifying resolutions or corrective actions
- Actively identifying, recommending, and implementing process improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Business
- Project management Qualification – desirable
- 2-3+ years professional experience in complex marketing led project management
- 4 years marketing or commercial project management
- Ability to monitor and analyse internal and external data sources
- Resilient in complex, changing project environments
- Problem solver, proactive and goal-oriented with dedication to detail
This is a superb opportunity for a FMCG Category Project Manager to join a well reputed business. If you are interested in working for a very well-established company with excellent benefits, then please do apply now!
Job TitleFMCG Category Project Manager – up to 15 month FTC
Salary£45,000 - £55,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday