- 21 days holiday
A superb opportunity has arisen to join an energetic growing development team in an exciting growing business. A sense of humour is a must in this fast paced and rapidly changing development opportunity.
The role offers an autonomous approach with the opportunity to try new technology and will enable you to gain a wide range of development experience on a variety of different projects.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Be responsible for all phases of the software lifecycle
- Analytical, logical and able to analyse business processes
- Performing enhancements, bug-fixes and maintenance as required
- Motivated, organised and able to work in a small team
- Use tools such as Jira, GitLab and an internal wiki to produce adequate documentation for the code written
- A keen eye for detail
- Development and maintenance of new and existing features across a number of languages and disciplines including Angular (both 1.x and 8/9.x), PHP, CSS / SCSS, HTML5, and MySQL
Key Skills must have:
- Java Script – Angular (both 1.x and 8/9.x)
- Relational Database Design
- Complex SQL query design
- Mongo DB
- Version control using Git
- Experience with SOAP & RESTful API’s
- Any exposure to cloud infrastructures
- Node JS
- Micro Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team in an innovative and growing industry.
If you would like to discuss further please do apply
Job TitleFull Stack Developer – Closed
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.