- 30 days holiday
- pension scheme
- relocation support
- use of the gym
Are you an experienced General Manager from the 4- or 5-star Hotel industry looking for a fresh and exciting challenge? Do you have a hands-on approach and thrive on offering outstanding Guest satisfaction?
Would you relocate to the Mediterranean for the right General Manager / Managing Director opportunity in an iconic and successful property?
Our client is looking for an experienced General Manager or MD who will lead and deliver strategic objectives through a team of Heads of Department and develop and build an internal quality management system to ensure a consistent consumer experience. Strong Food and Beverage experience along with conference and events is also required to at least a 4-star standard.
You will be responsible for the hotel budget including presenting creative ways to generate revenue and controlling costs so you must have an excellent understanding of financial reporting, systems and management.
The role is working Monday to Friday with no weekends and you will be the face of the hotel in the local community.
- Work with the shareholders to define the company strategy and implement measurable operational targets to measure the success.
- Lead, manage, organise and motivate our workforce through clear and effective communication to achieve company objectives.
- To find new ways of maximising revenue opportunities and creating and launching new hotel products and services.
- Develop and build internal quality management systems to ensure a consistent consumer experience and a motivated workforce.
- Responsible for the hotel budget including; presenting creative ways to generate revenue; controlling costs across the organisation; and an excellent understanding of financial reporting, systems and management.
- To set and achieve measurable reduction targets in terms of Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHGs).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Hotel & Catering Management or equivalent subject – Essential
- Fluent English – Essential
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
If you are an experienced and successful Hotel General Manager with the customer at the heart of everything you do, then please do apply now for an initital chat.
Job TitleGeneral Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday