- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service x4
- Free onsite car park
Are you a Product Portfolio Manager with category Business Development experience with a background in FMCG Food Category Products and ideally in Global Trade Export? Are you looking for a fresh exciting opportunity to join a well-established company that have a great reputation within the industry?
Our client has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Global Export Trade Category Manager to join their team in Bournemouth to drive the development of the business, maximise their existing product portfolio and increase net sales value to build sustainable growth.
You will need to deliver category sales presentations and training for distributors and customers and participate in distributor sales meetings if required as well as report and develop concrete recommendations for action in close cooperation with local teams. You will need to be flexible to travel abroad to company meetings and to visit customers a couple of times per year.
You will need to have exceptional business management and entrepreneurial skills, including financial management and a strategic mindset to be able to manage and deliver budgets and be a great communicator with internal and external stakeholders to deliver results and meet their expectations.
- Monitor and improve portfolio & SKU performance
- Propose Area Manager initiates to drive profitability and to improve the product portfolio revenue management
- Analysing markets, competition, and assortment analyses as well as market development and customer needs monitoring
- Reporting and developing concrete recommendations for action in close cooperation with local teams
- Securing and maintain compliance sales and marketing activities with their brands regards to compliance of the Innovation Management Tool program (IMT) and set NPD requirements
- Ensure maintenance of the export product categories databases
- Lead Innovation Process
- Coordinate and promote the distributor usage of their digital asset management tool along with the set up and training of new distributors
- Monitor the E-com agenda
Financial Management Responsibilities:
- Manage approved project budgets
- Manage and deliver NSV, GM3 & OP Budgets
- Manage A&P budget
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work within a Matrix organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with a positive mindset and resilience
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
This is a superb opportunity for a Global Export Trade Category Manager to join an award winning company with excellent benefits. If you want to hear more about this excellent opportunity, then please apply now.
Salary is depending on experience. To be considered for the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above.
Job TitleGlobal Export Trade Category Manager
Salary£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday