- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
We have a great opportunity for a goods in/out coordinator to join an awesome team.
You will need to have warehouse experience ideally and able to lift heavy items when required.
General warehouse duties:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing from pick list
- Moving equipment from area to area
- Ensuing health and safety always maintained
- Self-starter, can do attitude
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
- Able to lift heavy loads (within legal requirements)
You will be joining a fast-paced environment with a friendly team around you.
This is a permanent role with great prospects for career progression within the company.
Sound interesting? I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleGoods In/Out Coordinator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday (40 hour week)