- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Salary sacrifice pension
We have a great opportunity for a goods in/out coordinator to join an awesome team.
You will need to have warehouse experience ideally and able to lift heavy items when required.
General warehouse duties:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing from pick list
- Moving equipment from area to area, operating warehouse machinery
- Ensuing health and safety always maintained
- Self-starter, can do attitude
- IT and computer literate
- B2 Forklift license desirable but not essential
- Able to lift heavy loads (within legal requirements)
You will be joining a fast-paced environment with a friendly team around you.
This is a permanent role with great prospects for career progression within the company.
Sound interesting? We would love to hear from you ASAP.
Job TitleGoods In-Out Coordinator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week