- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Additional Life Assurance
- Flexible working pattern
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to retail discounts
Are you an electrical graduate? Or Electrical engineer? Looking for a role within a prestigious global company that offer extensive training and development?
You need to be able to read electrical schematics and understand the difference between 1phase and 3 phase. Have exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills.
You will be working as a Junior Meter Test Engineer, initially this will be an in-office role, however once training is completed then the opportunity for hybrid will be discussed.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assisting the completion of a full end to end desk based technical assurance audit on the metering system of entrants to the capacity market under the electricity market reform scheme
- Understand, based on governing documents and Capacity Market rules, how to pass, fail and make observations within an audit
- Analyse Single line diagrams and electrical schematics ensuring that the requirements of the CM rules are met
- Analyse test certificates for metering system equipment such as meters and instrument transformers recognising the correct accuracy class of equipment, ratings and any errors
- Calculating and proving of errors at working burden of metering equipment to confirm that any error is within the error class for that specific equipment and the overall error of the system is within the overall limits of error
- Check that any commissioning test results prove the metering system is recording accurately and that the quoted CT/VT ratios applied to the meters and instrument transformers are correct by way of primary and secondary loads
- Verify any aggregation rules for the different metering solutions that will detail to EMRS how metered volumes are derived
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven level of competence to HNC or degree level in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Be able to interpret electrical schematics
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Have a good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
Awesome Benefits, and flexible working
Sound Exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleGraduate Electrical Engineer
Salary£25,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday