Calling the very best top level Sales experts to large Energy Suppliers!
Need a fresh challenge for 2024? Do you want to work for a global prestigious company who are at the forefront of the emerging technologies in energy supply and who are as passionate about the environment as they are their employees? If so, look no further!
Due to contract successes our client is looking for a Head of Sales to propelling the team towards to even greater successes and be an inspiring leader to drive product development to increase sales, retention, and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will need to have a stellar track record of driving sales excellence at C suite level to bring your expertise in utilities market segments, their pivotal drivers and awareness of the dynamic shifts reshaping the energy market landscape and how it is impacting suppliers. You will be using your robust industry connections and your power to influence senior-level customers and responsible for closing strategic sales opportunities.
- Achieve and maintain profitable contract acquisition and retention goals
- Define and implement sales strategies, policies, and guidelines aligned with overall business objectives
- Advocate major opportunity win planning and large account planning for optimal success
- Collaborate with strategy colleagues to identify key market opportunities and key customers/groups
- Support strategic market research and customer surveys for business opportunities
- Compile annual budgets and new business growth targets
- Promote departmental career progression, talent management, and succession planning
- Company car
- 26 days holiday (buy and sell 5 days)
- Pension (they contribute up to 10%
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits to choose from 🤔
Excited? Inspired? Give us a call or submit your CV now!
Job TitleHead of Sales
SalaryUp to £85,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday