- Holiday entitlement 20 days + bank holidays
- Free parking
Our client is recruiting for an HSEQ Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the MD, you will lead the HSEQ Department, to ensure the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the company’s HSEQ policies, processes, and procedures. Ensuring best practice and championing a continually improving HSEQ culture within the business.
This role will cover Health, Safety, Environment and Quality across all their sites that includes manufacturing and warehouses.
Role responsibilities but not limited to:
- Maintaining H&S documentation and records, including risk assessments and COSHH
- Preparing for external H&S consultant visits, acting as primary contact for external H&S consultant(s) and progressing actions arising
- Arranging third-party H&S training where required
- Maintaining documentation and records for the Quality & FSC aspects of our integrated Quality & Environmental Management System
- Progressing and tracking non-conformances and improvement ideas
- Preparing for and undertaking internal & external Quality & FSC audits and progressing actions arising
- Providing information to customers in response to queries received for quality, environmental and Product compliance.
To be successful in the position you will have the following:
- High level of experience in an HSE or HSEQ role
- An excellent understanding of health, safety, and environmental legislative framework
- Experience in managing and implementing ISO certifications
- Experience with managing a quality function
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to effectively influence and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to drive a strong safety culture from the ground up, continually striving for continuous improvement
- A Diploma level qualification in Health and Safety would be desirable
Job TitleHealth, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – Live
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursFull time hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm can be flexible for part time if required