- Free parking
Our client is recruiting for an HSEQ Manager to join their team.
Reporting into the MD, you will lead the HSEQ Department, to ensure the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the company’s HSEQ policies, processes, and procedures. Ensuring best practice and championing a continually improving HSEQ culture within the business.
This role will cover Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Facilities Management for the offices and manufacturing site and the Warehouse.
Role responsibilities but not limited to.
- Maintaining documentation and records for the Quality and Environmental aspects of the integrated Quality & Environmental Management System
- Preparing for and undertaking internal Quality audits and progressing actions arising
- Preparing for and undertaking internal Environmental audits and progressing actions arising
- Maintaining documentation and records for the FSC aspects of the integrated Quality & Environmental Management System
- Maintaining H&S documentation and records, including risk assessments and COSHH
- Preparing for external H&S consultant visits, acting as primary contact for external H&S consultant(s) and progressing actions arising
- Oversee building maintenance in conjunction with Landlord’s Maintenance team
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, cleaning, and technology
To be successful in the position you will have the following:
- High level of experience in an HSE or HSEQ role
- An excellent understanding of health, safety, and environmental legislative framework
- Experience in managing and implementing ISO certifications
- Experience with managing a quality function
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to effectively influence and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to drive a strong safety culture from the ground up, continually striving for continuous improvement
- A Diploma level qualification in Health and Safety would be desirable
Job TitleHealth, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week