- Company Car
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Death in service x4
- Private Medical Insurance
We have an incredible opportunity for a Heat Pump specialist to join one of our awesome clients. You will be the go-to person for design, technical queries as well as supporting in project management.
- Ideally you will have a background in leading people as the role will require you to lead the teams and projects from conception through to design.
- You will need to be familiar with CAD and schematic designs and comfortable meeting clients and offering technical presentations on equipment and offering a full solution.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be a pinnacle part of their journey in their next step of their incredible offering.
- You will be required to travel around the UK, so need to be flexible and happy to travel at least 50% of the time. Car and expenses are provided for this.
The client offers extensive training and personal development. Progression and regular salary reviews as well as their already excellent benefits.
If you are looking to join a forward thinking, supportive and fun company who are all about their team then I would love to hear from you!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleHeat Pump Specialist
Salary£35,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Working HoursMonday - Friday