Calling out to Operations Manager who are looking to join a stunning and prestigious property based in the Stafford area. The historic property offer their guests a charming stay and has an array of impressive spaces for meetings, events & weddings.
Giving a luxury and unique experience offering 5* service that’s tailored to each guest. The Operations Manager oversees all aspects of service provided and running of their meetings & events. They’re responsible for team management, training, development and ensuring the food & beverage needs of guests and personalised service is met to the highest standard.
- Check all daily function detail sheets
- Hold daily briefing sessions with kitchen and Front of House staff to ensure service standards are maintained
- Meet and greet guests on arrival and check-in to rooms
- Ensure all rooms are set and ready for conference/dining to agreed standard
- Oversee wine/beverage ordering with General Manager and maintain strict discipline with stock control
- Action monthly stock takes and achieve budgeted GP
- Utilise purchase order system when placing any orders
- Work closely with General Manager to review standards and procedures
- Ensure staff have appropriate Health and Safety training which is recorded in the personal file
Intrigued? Get in touch with us to discuss further this one off opportunity for a passionate Operations Manager to join a renowned business.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleHouse Operations Duty Manager
Salary£28,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time