- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Death in service x4
- Reimbursed parking
Are you an experienced HR Administrator with exceptional customer service and attention to detail and looking for a new opportunity?
Due to growth, our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy team to be the initial point of contact for employees and managers and to provide administrative support to the wider team.
You will have knowledge of HR policies and procedures and be able to multitask and prioritise workload whilst maintaining the highest levels of accuracy and customer satisfaction. You must be comfortable in using Excel especially VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables and ideally be CIPD level 3 qualified.
- Respond to queries from managers and employees, including managing the HR inboxes, either referring them to policies and procedures or escalating to the appropriate HR Advisors/Business Partners
- Maintain and update employee records and in line with GDPR guidelines, including new starters, leavers, salary changes.
- Create offer letters, change to terms letters, salary increase letters and resignation confirmation letters.
- Support the implementation of Talent Management & Development initiatives and programs. Assisting with process changes, upgrades to information systems, and addressing user issues or troubleshooting as required.
- Generate regular reports and presentations on people metrics, such as turnover rates , to provide valuable insights to the HR team and management.
- Updating the monthly payroll tracker of any changes to employee T&C’s, sick pay and working patterns and to liaise with the outsourced payroll provider regarding payroll related queries.
- Upload payroll elements, including bonuses, fuel deductions and long-service payment
- Providing administrative support in Employee Relations (ER) processes, such as note-taking during investigations or formal meetings, ensuring accurate documentation
- Administer and manage invoices and reporting and data analysis of benefit schemes as required.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a HR Administration position
- Administration/HR experience within private sector organisations, or a similar industry
- Ability to use MS Office programmes to at least an intermediate level, specifically Excel (VLOOKUPS and pivot tables) and PowerPoint (data tables and graphs)
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage own time and prioritise effectively.
If you are an experienced HR Administrator and are looking to that continue to prosper and develop, please get in touch.
Job TitleHR Administrator
Working HoursMonday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:30