- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
- Eye care vouchers
Are you an experienced HR Advisor / HR Administrator with an understanding of human resources, principles, practices, and procedures? Are you an organised self-starter and thrive on the challenge of a fast-paced environment along with excellent attention to detail and exceptional verbal and written communication skills?
Our client, a prestigious global Manufacturing company based in Southampton has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a HR Generalist to support the HR Partners and stakeholders with all employee life cycle activities and recruitment.
You will be providing HR advice and guidance to managers and staff and supporting managers in all employee relations issues and guidance on onboarding and employee engagement as well as inductions, so it is essential that you have knowledge of UK employment processes, statutory, legislative and equality legislations.
- Analyse and report HR information to support trends, benchmarking and the development of HR strategies and solutions
- Keeping up to date with employment law and practices, legal frameworks and modern HR procedures and best practice
- Assist with audits of HR programs and external audit requirements
- Support with the recruitment of new employees
- Processing of HR administrative duties such as employee data files, scanning, file management
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Systems oriented with excellent Excel skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a good working relationship with both internal and external customers
- Flexible and able to travel to other UK sites on an adhoc basis
This permanent opportunity is working Monday to Friday from the Southampton offices but can be Hybrid, working 1 / 2 days from home once you have passed probation.
If you are an experienced HR Advisor / HR Administrator with an active interest in HR processes, systems, and data and working for a global company with excellent benefits & progression opportunities, then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleHR Generalist
Salary£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday