Are you an experienced HR Manager or Business Partner available for a 9-12 month fixed term contract with an immediate start?
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable HR Manager to join their team based in the Wimborne area in supporting them in various HR functions.
As HR Manager you will need to have a proactive approach with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and be able to take ownership of your responsibilities to hit the ground running.
This is a role to support the Director of People while they work on a Project for the business. You will be overseeing the day-to-day management of the HR Advisor and Administrator and supporting the re-accreditation, policy and handbook updates along with benefits and salary reviews. Although you will not be actively involved in payroll having an understating would be beneficial.
You will be required to travel to another site in the south once a week during working hours, mileage will be reimbursed. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5pm and there is plenty of free car parking.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage employee relations, addressing concerns and providing support as needed.
- Develop and deliver training and development programs to enhance employee skills and career growth.
- Oversee performance management processes and support managers in their efforts to drive employee performance.
- Support the team with the recruitment process
- Support the team in the upkeep of the HR Systems.
- Handle HR-related compliance, including employment laws, benefits administration, and HR reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or CIPD level 5 as a minimum
- Proven experience as an HR Manager or in a similar senior HR role
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency in HR software and Microsoft Office Suite
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic fast paced work environment
If you are an experienced HR Manager or Business Partner immediately available for a 9-12 month fixed term contract then please do apply.
Job TitleHR Manager (9 – 12 Month FTC)
Working HoursMonday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00