Are you an experienced HR Shared Service Manager looking to join a visionary, innovative and diverse international business to develop your career to the next level?
We are recruiting for a talented HR professional who will manage the HR shared service centre for both the UK and European teams to deliver excellent administrative and payroll services. As the Human Resources Shared Service Manager you will drive excellent customer service across the volume payroll and administration processes and interactions, ensuring compliance with legal, internal, and external audit process requirements.
As an experienced HR Shared Service Manager, you will also ensure system performance, data accuracy and compliance with company policies and procedures as well as develop the internal stakeholder and customer relationships to drive a high value culture across the teams for both the UK and Europe.
You will be a strong and experienced leader and will sit on the Senior HR management team to drive HR strategy and culture across this global business.,
The successful candidate will need:
- CIPD Qualification
- Strong inhouse payroll knowledge
- Good working knowledge of HR and related systems, ideally Oracle iHCM
- Experience and knowledge working with financial related processes including journals & reconciliations
- Solid HR background with line management experience
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Procedurally driven with strong project management skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships at every level
- Comfortable dealing with high volume and highly sensitive/confidential matters
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who has entered a period of accelerated growth and development and supports and encourage their employees to grow.
Please do apply for a further conversation about the role.
Job TitleHR Shared Service Centre Manager- filled
Salary£51,000 - £55,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday To Friday