Are you an HVAC Engineer, looking for a new role? Working within a company that is passionate about sustainability, personal development, and work life balance? This is a role that offers, training and development, within the heating and cooling industry. You will need to be able to work alongside colleagues and clients using exceptional communication skills. This role is ideally suited to someone who likes to problem solve, using fault finding, diagnostics and then resolving the issues in a timely, cost effective way that ensures complete customer satisfaction first time.
- To attend customers site to perform breakdown repairs on all compressed air generating equipment.
- To attend customer’s site to perform preventative maintenance on all compressed air generating equipment.
- Liaise with the technical or office-based personnel to achieve a clear understanding of specific job requirements as necessary
- Liaise with the co-ordinators to ensure that all services under contract are performed to meet the detail of the contract
- Liaise with customers to ensure that any work is done with their approval
- Request parts on a timely basis to enable a proper workflow.
- Extensive travel in UK, primarily covering the Midlands areas
- Minimum HNC level in an Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation or Electromechanical discipline
- Proven diagnostic skills on complicated electrical/mechanical systems
- Product knowledge within the HVAC industry
- PC literate
- Full driving license
I would love to discuss the role with you.
Job TitleHVAC Service Engineer – Midlands LIVE!
SalaryDependant on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours8 till 5pm