- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexi working
- Family friendly policies
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a varied internal recruitment role to really develop your skills? Can you work in a fast paced and diverse business supporting the team through timely, efficient and diverse recruitment?
This superb opportunity as Internal Recruitment Manager is to join a fast-paced business in Poole and is initially a 12 month contract to help upscale across all roles and departments. Currently working from home and then in the office following lockdown you will need to be adaptable in approach and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
You will be involved in the entire recruitment life cycle, from building the employer brand, managing advertising campaigns and external events to performing telephone interviews, analysing personality profiles and supporting the Hiring Manager throughout the selection process.
The role of Recruitment Manager is extremely varied and will encompass the end to end process including the preparation of job descriptions, manage the new role process and coordinate approvals, write and advertise roles to the company website and social media and record all recruitment information accurately. You will arrange all interviews and conduct first interviews before managing all paperwork for new job offers.
You will need to have:
- Flawless organisation skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience of in-house and agency recruitment
- Strong consultative approach to build credibility with hiring managers
- Experience of managing and working to SLA’s
- Previous experience recruiting via social media
- Proactive approach to contacting candidates
- Strong selection skills and interview techniques
- Managing and building talent pipelines for future business
- Ability to work in a face pace environment to deadlines with volume
- Effective communication skills and able to influence across all levels
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Proven techniques for attracting high quality candidates
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Understanding best practice end to end recruitment processes and practices
If you are looking to work for an exciting company and have a dynamic and varied recruitment skillset please do apply.
Job TitleInterim Recruitment Manager – 12 month contract- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursFlexible Working Hours: Monday – Friday - 9am – 5pm, Core Office Hours: 8am – 6pm, 7.5 Hours Per Day.