- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service x4
- Free onsite parking
We have an exceptional opportunity for a talented Internal Business Support Coordinator to join an award winning and sought after brand on a full or part time basis, minimum of 30 hours per week.
You will support the sales and marketing team in growing and developing the brands profitable sales of existing customers and new market prospects within the designated Global Export territories by leading, coordinating and supporting on various management tasks.
As part of the sales and marketing team you will play a key part in supporting with aligning all activities such as logistics, marketing, and finance. You will be developing strong relationships and partnerships across multiple functional areas with key distributors and warehouses, as well as internal sales and marketing.
Ideal Experience and Skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with a strong eye for detail
- Proactively propose ideas on how to improve ways of working and become more efficient combined with improving the overall customer experience
- Ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-starter with high level of integrity
- Ability to travel 5%
- 18-24 months of experience, ideally FMCG within Sales or Marketing environments
- Higher education, University or College degree, Bachelor Degree desirable
This is a superb opportunity for a Business Support Coordinator to join an award winning company with excellent benefits. Please do apply for a further conversation about this exciting opportunity!
Salary is depending on experience. To be considered for the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above.
Job TitleInternal Business Support Coordinator
Salary£22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday