- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Death in service x4
- Private Medical Insurance
Do you have exceptional customer service and administration experience who could offer after sales technical, support to internal and external customers?
Our client a successful global business has an exciting permanent opportunity to join their Sales Support Team to liaise with Sales Engineers out on the road and assist them by processing quotes and orders for them.
You must be extremely organised, able to manage your own workload in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You will be providing Technical Specs for Pumps/Heat Exchangers and Dry Air Coolers so the ideal candidate will have technical Sales experience preferably in the HVAC or similar background or mechanical degree.
- Handle Incoming Sales calls
- Take notes and pass to relevant Sales Engineer
- Provide quotations to customers
- Receive Orders, Raise Job and Order parts
- Inform customer on Order status
- Service desk support by logging jobs, call handling and offering technical advice
- Handle Key Accounts communication
- Provide Key account reports
- Support to technicians where required
- Previous experience of working in a technical environment
- Experience in HVAC or similar Engineering background
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer Service experience and good telephone manner
- Computer skills intermediate to advance
If you are interested in working for a company who really value and recognise their employees and offer lots of great benefits, please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleInternal Sales Support
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday