- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you experienced at creating and processing invoices with exceptional attention to detail?
Our client based in Ringwood is an established national manufacturer who are expanding therefore require some support in their After Sales team.
As Invoicing Administrator you will raise a high volume of invoices for customers on a daily basis. It is essential to have previous experience in a similar role with good IT skills and have used a CRM system before.
- Customer invoicing on SAP
- Customer invoicing and updates on customer portals
- To check all PO’s are goods receipted prior to invoicing
- To goods receipt subcontractor PO’s as required
- Ensure jobs are profitable by checking after debit memo creation
- Querying loss making jobs with relevant person prior to invoice
- Dealing with customers and other areas of after sales efficiently
- Checking and releasing electronic engineer worksheets that are incorrect
- Filing invoices / worksheets as required
- Experience processing invoices
- Strong Administration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Calm efficiency under pressure
- Effective use of initiative
- Working closely and effectively with employees in various departments
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Word and Excel and SAP experience would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and hardworking After Sales team for an experienced Invoicing Administrator so if you have the skills required please do apply.
Job TitleInvoicing Administrator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 40 hours per week