- Holiday: 23 days + bank holidays, rising to 25 after 2 years
- Use of pool car
- Free parking
Are you a dedicated and motivated Business to Business IT Field engineer with experience providing 3rd Line Support?
Our client based near Ferndown is recruiting for an IT Field / 3rd Line Engineer, to manage installation projects and offer escalated 3rd Line Technical Support to customers and the IT help desk. The role is a mix of 50 percent of time out visiting customers, carrying out installations and fixing faults and the other half spent in the office resolving escalated technical queries over the phone for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience providing Server and Desktop Infrastructure support for a variety of Microsoft technologies; Installation Project Management
- Microsoft Server Support 2008 R2 and above
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and above
- Group Policy and Active Directory Administration, new user setups (User accounts,O365 Mailboxes), Sharepoint
- Remote Backup and firewall procedures
- Network Infrastructure covering ASDL, Broadband, LANs & VLANs, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless router
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, VMWare (ESXI) virtulisation
- Veeam Back up
- Ability to work with Cloud based services/Office 365
The ideal candidate will be experienced working to SLA’s and tight deadlines, be well presented, have excellent communication skills, both oral and written and be skilled at building relationships with customers and colleagues alike. You will need a clean driving license as you will be given access to the pool car for visits to customers.
For more in-depth information on this great opportunity and to work for an established and developing company please apply!
Job TitleIT Field / 3rd Line Engineer – Closed
Salary£30,000 - £36,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm