Are you a first line support engineer, looking to join an awesome company that offer, training, development, and progression? Your role will be to provide prompt and accurate technical support, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, and ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are always maintained.
- Perform Windows based computer and mobile device support in a networked office environment within an office and support remotely to users working from home.
- Imaging PC’s to required Windows 10 OS using imaging keys.
- Supporting or performing MS Office and Outlook configuration and troubleshooting Office 365, MS Teams software installation and configuration; new user set up; printer and network file share configuration and troubleshooting; peripheral installation, configuration, and troubleshooting; and computer/user moves, adds, and changes.
- Responsible for reviewing trouble ticket queues, documenting support and diagnostic activities, escalating problems as required.
- The ability to work in cross regional team of other Field service technicians
- Travel to other UK sites when required- Driver’s license required.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot workstation, application, peripheral, mobile device, and/or printer problems.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to follow documentation procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate strong remote troubleshooting support skills especially in current circumstances where most users are working remotely
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Xerox managed devices
- Ability to troubleshoot any security issues and run scans on malware infected machines.
I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleIT Support Engineer- Live
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursFlexible, Hybrid working