- Company pension
- Free onsite site parking
- Store discount
Are you passionate in proving innovative IT solutions and exceptional customer service? Do you have an eagerness to learn and want to be part of a continuously growing organisation?
Our client as an exciting permanent opportunity for a Junior IT Support professional to join their dynamic team to help in maintain the highest level of technology support. You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team and gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
As a Junior IT Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring their organisation’s IT infrastructure is running smoothly by providing first line, trouble shooting, systems and network support.
The successful candidate will need to have strong IT, administrative and problem solving analytical skills along with being a fantastic communicator. You must also have great organisation skills and be able to maintain excellent attention to detail.
- Deliver comprehensive IT support to the organisation to ensure that all the computer systems are running efficiently
- Provide and resolve advice and support on IT issues
- Support user access to computer systems to guarantee that every employee possesses appropriate access to applications
- Assist the IT team in maintaining server capacity to ensure the efficient operation of programs and the storage of data and files for all users
- Assistance in ensuring software license compliance and computer asset management
- Ensuring that routine backups are consistently performed for all systems to enable efficient data recovery when necessary along with verifying the functionality of these backups to ensure that the data recovery process is both swift and straightforward.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a friendly and successful business who offer progression and great benefits. If you are looking to develop your career within IT Support, then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleJunior IT Support
Salary£22,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
Position TypePart Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday