- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free training offered to further your career
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional Lettings Property Manager to join an established and respected Property Management company to be based in the office in Bournemouth.
This is role is to effectively manage client properties ensuring first class customer service whilst ensuring compliance with legislation, industry best practise and our T&C’s. It would be beneficial to have your ARLA qualification.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Regular property inspections
- Ensuring regular maintenance contracts are in place and a quality is maintained
- Ensure client properties are fully compliant in all aspects of relevant H&S
- Overseeing Insurance claims and associated work, liaising with the insurance team and loss adjusters where required
- Liaise with landlords, tenants and contractors as required for incoming maintenance reports. This will include telephone calls, emails, personal visits and booking access with tenants
- Ensuring that all appropriate people are kept fully informed, and records kept and maintained making best use of inhouse systems
- Liaise with accountants and administration departments as required
- Carry out referencing on proposed tenants and guarantors
- Facilitate tenant move ins, including drawing up new tenancy agreements
- Key Management
- Interim utility bill management
- Chasing any rent arrears that occur
- Assisting the Head of Residential Lettings with admin tasks
- Managing and drawing up renewal tenancy agreements for the managed portfolio
This is a fast paced role, with multiple activities underway at any one time and a broad set of responsibilities, that would suit someone who has Lettings Property Management experience.
The successful candidate will be professional, highly organised with strong decision-making skills, be adept at negotiating, influencing and evaluating, driven by results and success. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly customer focused and skilled in building effective relationships and have a clean driving licence.
If you are interested in joining a growing ARMA Q Accredited Property Management Business with a fun friendly team then please apply.
Job TitleLettings Property Manager
Salary£22,000 - £25,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 8:30am to 5pm (37.5 hours per week)