- 23 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company Pension scheme
- Medical Insurance scheme
- Company Life Assurance scheme
Are you a Management Accountant with team management experience, looking for a new permanent and exciting role to work for a leading manufacturing company?
Our client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant join their team based in Poole to support the Head of Finance with managing the team to ensure the smooth operation of the finance department, assisting in business processes, and liaising with senior management regarding expenditure and budgets.
There are plenty of future planned projects that you can assist with, the first one being the integrating a new ERP system to align with group reporting so you will need to have a hands-on approach and be adaptable to change.
You will need to have technical knowledge in forecasting, budgeting, analysis of variances and standard costing so will need to have exceptional analytical and financial skills along with a strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate will have an accounting qualification / memberships of a professional accounting body, however working experience will also be considered. You will be conducting internal audits regarding stock and assets, a background in manufacturing would be beneficial.
A minimum 3 year practical industry experience in financial role along strong Excel skills is essential for this role.
- Month End Reporting
- Payroll Journals & Balance sheet
- Accruals & Prepayments Management
- Profit and loss analyse and reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Maintain multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Assist with the budget setting process
- Ensure compliance with VAT responsibilities
- Ensure full documentation exists to satisfy audit
- Manage financial resources, regulation of incoming and outgoing funds
- Improve and develop reporting systems
- Assist with holiday cover as and when practicable
- To review credit ratings of customers and suppliers
- Conduct year end audit
If you are an experienced Management Accountant and interested in working with a dynamic company, an excellent reputation with accelerate business growth then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. To attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleManagement Accountant
Salary£38,000 - £42,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday