A prestigious established based in the heart of London for private members is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join them on a 12 month FTC. The business offers accommodation, dining and beautiful event spaces perfect for conferences, meetings, award dinners, private dining and special occasions.
You’ll be working across all areas of marketing in the business including Front of House, Membership, Events and Food & Beverage. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with liaising with members and representing the business at exhibitions and showcase events.
You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with members, single services, associates, charities and clients. Direct and oversee the communications and marketing function to identify and develop new customers to use the facilities. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Updating the new website with content and imagery using CMS
- Liaising with the design agency to deliver various projects
- Supporting on all marketing projects including print and digital campaigns
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Club’s social media pages
- Producing and sending out the monthly e-newsletter
- Attending exhibitions and showcase events on an ad-hoc basis
- Assisting the PR agency with generating content and imagery
- Organising professional photoshoots
- Assisting in the launch of a new micro-site
- Producing and replenishing marketing material
- Develop and conduct sales campaigns, as well as marketing and promotional plans
- Manage in-house communication
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Marketing/Communications/PR
- Holds a CIM qualification
- Previous experience in Marketing/Communications/PR role
- Experience in copy writing
- Knowledge of CMS
- Knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of email marketing programmes
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Publisher/Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and has a flair for design
This is a superb opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join an well reputed business. Please apply today for more info!
Job TitleMarketing Coordinator
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
Working HoursMonday to Friday