- Staff bonus
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free gym membership
Are you an experienced people focused Marketing Data & Insights Analyst from a Finance or Property background, looking to join a successful and growing business? Are you confident working in a fast-paced environment under pressure and able to communicate across different departments and teams to build strong relationships?
Do you have the same core people values as the company – are you dynamic, striving for excellence, passionate, honest, and courageous?
This newly created permanent role is responsible for researching and identifying potential new business leads and analysing data and reports to deliver data-backed insights into customers behaviour, potential markets, and competitors.
As an experienced Marketing Data & Insights Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Finding prospective clients through the intelligent use of third-party databases understanding the key customer attributes to target, and the information that the sales team needs to go after a lead
- Enhance data collection methods and analyse successful acquisitions to better understand where new leads are coming from, the channels that are converting and touchpoints that are involved
- Working with the Marketing Manager to analyse and interpret multiple data sources to gain further clarity on the customer journey and produce actionable insights that can be used to improve the customer experience and develop a more personalised service
- Work with the internal software development team to set up customer data segmentation and profiling of past, current, and future borrowers, to create customer profiles, based on their journey and behaviours for the business to service their needs more effectively and target similar customers in the future
- Complete a monthly marketing report, measuring marketing campaigns and activity against KPI’s and providing future recommendations. Setting up automated reports and dashboards to track metrics and key results to demonstrate effectiveness of campaigns and ROI
- Conduct competitor research and analyse benchmarking data
It is essential that you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a marketing data role, analysing data to support the customer journey, be educated to Degree level or equivalent, have experience of managing large databases, have strong numerical and analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of Excel, statistical methodologies, and data manipulation tools with excellent attention to detail.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful family run business offering progression and excellent benefits at an exciting time of growth, who have a motivated and happy team. Please do apply for a further chat about the position.
Job TitleMarketing Data & Insights Analyst
Salary£24,000 - £28,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday – Friday - 8.30am – 5pm