- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- free parking
- auto enrolment pension
Our very well established, award winning client is looking for an engaging, results driven permanent Marketing Executive to join their busy team to be based in their Poole office.
You will be responsible for;
- Refreshing and reviewing SEO
- Manage the group Social Media platforms that include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Prepare brochure packs for the sales team
- Organise and distribute leads to appropriate areas of the business
- Monitor Website Traffic
- Run and monitor GoogleAds
- Reporting and Google Analytics
- CRM Administration
- WordPress Administration
- Organising Events and Exhibitions
- Some Graphic Design / Artwork Modification
The ideal candidate will be well presented, confident and a self-starter. Digital Marketing experience of implementing a digital strategy would be beneficial. You will need to be proficient using Microsoft packages such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
If you are looking to join a company with strong visions and values and to work in a modern office with non-corporate friendly staff then please apply now.
Job TitleMarketing Executive- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm, 1 hour for lunch.