- Free parking
Are you an experienced generalist Marketing Manager with a CIM Diploma or equivalent experience, with a background in Technology and available to start immediately on a part time 3 month contract that has the potential to go permanent?
Our client based in Poole is looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager to join their small team in a standalone role on a flexible 24 hour per week contact across 3 – 5 days to be responsible for:
- Strategic management of B2B Marketing
- Build a PR strategy and manage campaigns across a range of channels to generate leads and engage with the customer to qualify them before passing to the Director to convert
- Creating all marketing content including multi-media and distributing across a variety of mediums
- Manage outsourced agencies within budget where required
- Manage website and SEO and use analytics to review performance and implement improvements
- Track and measure the performance of all Marketing and sales activities
- Ownership of companies marketing budget
The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded self starter who is able to work independently and have at least 1-3 years B2B sales lead generation marketing experience and ideally have used HubSpot and have a passion or an interest in technology and tech platforms.
You will have the choice of homeworking or office working as preferred, with travel to the office in Poole to attend team meetings once a fortnight.
If you are keen to join this very exciting fast growing Technology company who can potentially offer you lots of progression if the role goes permanent then please apply!
Job TitleMarketing & Sales Manager – Part time – Closed
Salary£30,000 pro rata
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursHours: Part time, 24 hours per week split across 3 - 5 days which are flexible