- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Exceptional pension - up to 10% contrib by employer
- 10% company bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Extensive benefits that can be opted into.
Are you a successful Marketing expert looking to further your career in a fast paced and innovative international company managing all aspects of supporting a business in its sales, bids/ tenders and senior teams within the UK division.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, the role will provide marketing and sales support services to a technical portfolio of product and customer services business.
As a well renowned Global Business they are looking for a Marketing expert who will research market trends and data, support high profile events, create effective and understandable sales and marketing literature and develop meeting briefing documents, as well as helping with the internal flow of information. You will be adept with understanding large and complex projects and work with both UK and overseas colleagues.
With an attractive flexible working policy, you can be based anywhere in the UK and work remotely with an expectation to travel nationally (including London and the North East) to attend meetings and support business needs as required
- Develop, support and maintain the marketing plan
- Support the sales team with the implementation of the marketing plan and, in particular, the creation and execution of high impact go-to-market launches. This will include but not be limited to:
- Product-related Content for Communications and e-Business
- Product USPs
- Customer profiling
- Planning the right events, exhibitions, trade fairs and roadshows
- Monitoring and report on critical metric achievements
- Customer / competitor analysis and market research to maintain a constantly online and up to date analysis of trends, sales results, relevant data related to the railway industry and competitor offerings
- Actively support excellence in CRM utilising the appropriate tools at Super-User level
- Managing customer networking plans and events, award submissions and developing / managing a wider customer engagement plan
- Creating relevant presentations and marketing literature to support the sales function in effective customer meetings and dissemination of key messages
- Managing local monthly briefs, webcasts and updates using relevant channels
- Working closely with colleagues both in the UK and overseas, including communications colleagues
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with specific marketing/sales-related experience (essential)
- A good understanding of challenges in a diverse matrix organisation (essential)
- Fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Expertise in a broad range of marketing subject areas such as content marketing, CRM, influencer marketing, brand research, event management, etc.
- Experience of developing clear and effective marketing and sales collateral and presentations, including effective copywriting
- Ability to manage finance and compliance requirements (i.e. raise purchase order and manage compliance-related approvals)
- Strong organisation and activity management skills, with the ability to prioritise key activities
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Knowledge of the UK rail industry would be very helpful for this role but is not essential.
If you would like to discuss this role further please apply or contact Karen Brodie
Job TitleMarketing & Sales Support Consultant
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday