- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension up to 10%
- Healthcare Plan
- Flexible working pattern
- Discounted gym membership
We have a great opportunity for a Metering Technical Manager to join an awesome company who offer high precision commercial metering solutions for the largest connections in the industry.
They are ideally looking for Technical Manager within the commercial metering industry and a good understanding of the different metering solutions used, however they will consider light electrical current, control and instrumentation.
Based in their Rochester site, hybrid working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
As a Metering Technical Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the department along with supervising two direct reports
- Regular liaison with providers to ensure the smooth co-ordination and delivery of the services
- To carry out and manage technical assurance audits on metering systems
- Monitoring and reporting of performance against the agreed service levels
- Production and review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements required for site visits
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Experience in a Technical Engineering environment
- Proven level of competence to HNC or degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Sound interesting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleMetering Technical Manager
Salary£43,000 - £54,000 (DOE) with 6% bonus
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday