- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on site car parking
- Corporate days out
We are recruiting for a motivated and passionate Mortgage Underwriting to join a very well-established specialist Finance company based in Ringwood (on the bus route) due to company expansion.
You will be responsible for completing mortgage applications for mortgage brokers and the following;
- Ensuring all new cases placed in application are issued to brokers within 24 hours
- Answering the phone within 15 seconds
- Ensure client data is captured accurately and recorded within company CRM system, to adhere to the current regulatory GDPR policies
- Follow the company’s processes for advised and packaged cases.
- Attend internal and lender training meetings to ensure accurate understanding of the market is obtained
- Obtain a good understanding of the lenders criteria
- Have detailed knowledge of underwriting income and valuation reports
- Maintain constant dialogue with the client (at times), broker and internal sales person
- Maintain company standards for CPD through internal training programs, online courses and market research through trade press
- Achieve company set target for offered cases and completions
Your role will be to provide a professional award-winning level of customer service to customers and brokers and requires a good understanding of the market. Ongoing training will be provided and someone with no experience with a drive to learn would also be considered for this role. Our client will also consider paying for you to gain your CeMAP qualifications after some length of service.
The role is paying a competitive salary plus a quarterly bonus, paid overtime and lots of other benefits including corporate days out, company pension scheme and free parking.
The ideal candidate will be a professional person with some Mortgage experience in a bank or from the insurance industry and have liaised with Brokers in the past, however, consideration will be given to someone who has experience working in a fast-paced environment with an upbeat positive and tenacious personality.
You will be based in modern open plan offices in a fun and friendly team with a casual dress policy. If you are interested in joining an award-winning company who are one of the leading specialists in the market then please apply now.
Job TitleMortgage Underwriter
Salary£20,000 - £25,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 per week